Start your HSA eCourse today. Learn in your own time and in the comfort of your own home – 100% online.
If you’re interested in refreshing your health and safety knowledge or working through the application requirements for your CSCS Card, then this is the eCourse for you.
This health and safety awareness course, for people working in construction and civil engineering, covers how to keep you and your colleagues safe when working on-site, how to spot potential on-site hazards and includes practical advice.
What you’ll get from this eCourse:
- 12-month access to interactive online course materials
- an online version of the construction health and safety awareness (GE707) publication
- certification: upon passing the end of course exam
What are the benefits of this eCourse?
- Learn at your own pace - The course can be completed in as little as 4 hours, or you may prefer to take your time. There is plenty of content to explore and you can return to it as many times as you want
- Study with flexibility - You’ll have 12 months of unlimited access to the e-learning portal.
- You decide when to train - Fit your learning around other commitments to suit your lifestyle, whether that’s revising in the morning, afternoon or evening
- 100% online learning, no tutor involvement - Get studying straight away, no need to travel or take time off work
- Become site-ready - You’ll gain a five-year health and safety awareness qualification
How do you know if this is the right eCourse for you?
- Do you work in construction or civil engineering?
- Do you live in the UK?
- Do you want to refresh your basic health and safety knowledge?
- Do you want to use this certification as part of your CSCS labourer card application? NB: you will also need to have a valid HS&E Certificate to apply
If you answered yes to the above, then this is the eCourse for you!
(For full information about CSCS Labourer Card requirements please click here.)
Please note you will need a high level of English to complete this course and if you require additional support such as a reader/recorder or BSL, these aren’t available for the Health and Safety Awareness online OnVUE exam. If you require these accommodations, please email Pearson VUE at VUECITBeCoursesSupport@pearson.com to schedule your exam at your local test centre.
To take the end of course exam online you must have access to a laptop or desktop computer, it cannot be taken on a mobile or tablet.